Equity Research Associate-Financial Services
Veritas Investment Research
No of Jobs
Under the direction of our analysts, Veritas associates help to deliver market-relevant research that provides best-in-class investment advice to our clients. Associates at Veritas are strategic thinkers that work well in teams and are accountable to clients inside and outside our organization.
Our associates support Analysts and Senior Analysts in reviewing each company’s business model, operational outlook, financial reporting and corporate governance, with a view to developing detailed investment recommendations on each name. Associates may also be tasked with developing and maintaining financial and valuation models, as well as organizing relevant industry data.
- Detailed knowledge of finance and accounting principles
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing complex financial and non-financial public company disclosures
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues in written and verbal form
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated history of taking ownership of assigned tasks and projects
- Experience preferred, either in the investment industry or in conducting due diligence
- Accounting or financial designations are an asset. Preference will be given to candidates pursuing a CPA and/or a CFA.