Market Research Specialist
Connect First Credit Union
No of Jobs
As the Market Research Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering external market and internal member analytics and research to support the credit union's overall strategic plans and business objectives.
- Creating insights that drive member acquisition, growth, retention, loyalty, overall profitability and market share as well as improve member experience.
- Supporting research projects that provide accurate and timely market information to aid decision making and product development, and supports external market research.
- Conducting primary and secondary research to identify opportunities, trends, and new emerging risks that may impact current/future strategy and business plan; analyzing results, evaluating alternatives against the organization's business objectives to present business recommendations to directors.
- Conducting research and develops member insights reports to identify trends and opportunities for the organization.
- Providing data analytics support including product planning, business case development, organization-wide analytics and ad-hoc market analysis.
- Participating in the development of organizational business cases and thought papers by working collaboratively to analyze data and provide insights to support business decisions.
- Conducting strategic research including environmental scanning and competitive intelligence, and in conjunction with the Director, Strategy & Innovation, developing detailed reports and analysis around competitive landscape for presentation to management.
- Conducting market research and utilizing external and internal data sources to assist in defining internal analytical standards such as market area and strategic segmentation mapping.
- Ensuring that the use of data collected for research purposes complies with privacy legislation and internal policies.
- Participating in the development, implementation and maintenance of corporate CRM solutions.
- Reviewing, revising, and documenting work procedures and processes; suggesting methods to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Supporting the implementation of the established annual business plan for the department.
- Remaining current on best practices, legislations, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Acting as a resource to other staff within the department.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, statistics or mathematics.
- 4 - 6 years' experience in marketing.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn other programs.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.