Sklar Wilton & Associates
No of Jobs
Sklar Wilton & Associates are seeking an experienced a quantitative researcher with leadership skills who is open to collaborating as part of a strong team. This is ideal for those who see their career as a balance of executional expertise and thought leadership in the development and execution of quantitative research.
Research Support & Reporting
- Leads questionnaire development: reviews questionnaires for accuracy, efficiency and insight value
- Develops and / or tests programmed surveys
- Develop or gather research stimuli/input
- Provide clear interpretation of research results in generating a meaningful and engaging report
- Develop content for quantitative reporting (i.e. tables, charts, imagery, video)
- Overall editing and proofing of reports/presentations
- Experience: 3 to 7 years.
- Research Knowledge: Strong knowledge of quantitative market research. Experience with quantitative approaches such as developing segmentation, conjoint analysis, concept testing and other specific quantitative methods. Experience with multivariate analysis / use of SPSS a plus.
- Organized: Highly organized, efficient and confident. Can manage multiple projects concurrently. Able to manage a wide range of project-related activities with high attention to detail. Able to work under pressure and to strict timelines.
- Engagement: A self-starter, comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy at one time and collaborating at other times.
- Insight Generation: Comfortable reading and interpreting quantitative data tables
- Communications Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills – able to build a compelling story from data.