Senior Manager, Market Research
No of Jobs
- Manage the premier global airport service quality benchmarking programme team’s efforts in market research, operations and new product development initiatives.
- Manage, quality assurance and improve the delivery of ASQ services.
- Manage reporting of the ASQ survey programme as well as the operational agreement with the contracted marketing research firm.
- Develop recommendations and insight to ACI member airports in order to improve the passenger experience.
Major Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manage ASQ products and operations:
- Manage the ASQ Survey-related tools to ensure processes and deliverables are fit-for-purpose
- Implement and manage the quality assurance process and manage audits
- Coordinate and oversee the sub-contractors’ services and deliverables to ensure stability and operational readiness of the ASQ Survey services
- Plan, conduct or supervise (as appropriate) statistical analysis of ASQ data with the aim of producing management information and insights, industry trends, reports and best practice guidance
- Develop and enhance the ASQ product and services offering.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and organize with the Head, ASQ the various meetings, webinars and task force groups of the ASQ Subcommittee
- Lead, coach, develop and coordinate employees under direct supervision.
- Provide outstanding customer service in order to satisfy and retain airports.
- Act as secretary to the ACI ASQ Subcommittee, coordinate webinars and presentations to airports as part of a continuing education service to members.
- Other duties as required.
ACI´s Core Values:
- Member Focus
- Team Work
- Degree in a relevant technical subject, e.g. Statistics, operational research, market research or engineering
- 10+ years managerial experience in statistical / business analysis, analytical techniques, operational or market research High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative relationships and provide thought leadership
- Managerial financial reporting
- Multitasking in a complex international environment including cultural awareness
- Strong oral, verbal and written communication skills
- English fluent level (other languages an asset)
- Computer MS OFFICE at expert level