Senior Research Analyst - Intelligent Systems
No of Jobs
Join a team that researches and develops creative solutions for existing and future next-generation technologies for intelligent transportation applications; interact with technical clients and colleagues to understand requirements and constraints of the task objectives; work in various phases of the system lifecycle, including applied research, requirements generation, design, implementation, testing, integration, installation and documentation.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- Requires a MS or PhD degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or other related field with at least a 3.5 GPA.
- MS requires 1 - 5 years of experience.
- PhD requires 0-5 years of experience.
- Must have background or experience in areas of research and software development such as Intelligent Transportation Systems, Smart City, TSM&O, Decision Support, Machine Learning, Traffic Safety, GIS Applications in Transportation, Mobile sensors and mobile applications in Transportation; experience in C, C++, C#, Java and/or web development is preferred; multithreaded programming, and/or networking/socket programming is a plus;
- Interest and/or experience in working with hardware is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Must be able to work in project team environments and independently;
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills, be self-motivated, and be driven by challenging problems;
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Aptitude for continuous learning and leadership potential;
- Strong technical presentation skills required.
- Must be able to travel to client sites. A valid/clear driver's license is required.